Wedding Rentals Space
up to 150 Guests
With the Gallery and Courtyard rental combination, Up to 150 guests can be accommodated comfortably within the space. The Gallery opens to the spacious patio & pavilion.
Additional set-up time is $200 fee (day prior to event, 4-hr time frame).
In the event of cancellation MUST be within 14 days to receive refund.
Regular Event Rentals must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event (Small Event Rental balance paid on day of event)
Member discount available
For inquiries, call or text: Marc Hinojosa, 361-648-6272
Venue Rental Rules/Terms
- The Victoria Art League Gallery is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated area only.
- No flame candles are allowed inside the building or in the courtyard. Tea lights are permitted.
- Glass containers are allowed but discouraged inside the building or in the courtyard.
- Use of confetti, glitter, etc. is allowed (additional fee added to clean up).
- Linens are not included in rental and all tables and bar must have table covers (responsibility of lessee).
- Spills are not included in clean up and must be attended to by lessee.
- No furniture, fixtures, or equipment is to be damaged or removed from the building. Should any damages or removals occur, the cost of repair/replacement will be charged to the lessee.
- Hanging of banners or party favors is allowed (tape or string only) and must be removed by lessee.
- Receptacle containers and bag liners are provided. Disposal of refuse is the responsibility of lessee into designated container.
- Contained cooking is allowed in courtyard area only (no open fires).
- No pets are allowed on VAL property, with the exception of services animals needed to assist visually or physically impaired individuals.
- All events can start no earlier than 3pm (exceptions for additional fee), but lessee has access to venue at 8am, on the day of event.
- All events must conclude by 11pm and the building must be vacated by 12am. Should this curfew be violated, an additional fee will be imposed.